Lama Dorje Teachings and Practice (Aug 10 - 12)
- Friday 10th:
- 6:30pm - 8:30pm How to Deal with Emotions. VENUE: UTEP Quinn Hall, room 212.
- Saturday 11th:
- 10am - 12pm Deity Practice: Meaning, Purpose & Benefits
- 2pm - 5pm White Tara: Teachings, Empowerment & Oral Transmission
- Sunday 12th
- 10am - 12pm White Tara Practice with Tsog (you may bring a food item for offering)
- 2pm - 5pm How to Practice?
White Tara Practice
White Tara mantra, when recited without distraction, enhances our health, strengthens our life force, and protects our mind. Visualize Tara’s blessings enter our body as purifying white light, purging negativities and illnesses as black smoke. According to the FPMT, “this meditation can be done on behalf of oneself or others. It is frequently done to remove the obstacles to our gurus’ long lives and health. If one has experienced many health problems, accidents, depression, or a loss of 'lust for life', the practice of White Tara can be especially powerful.”
Dates: August 19 (Sunday)
Time: 2:00pm - 3:30pm
Cost: Free (pizzas are served at 1:30pm after the Dharma Class at 12 noon)
Our center will be doing a White Tara practice at 2pm with the aspiration for all Dharma teachers and friends to have long life and good health. May we continue to have Lamas come and give teachings in El Paso and benefit people around this region.